There is a huge pool of IPTV apps available for Firestick and one of the popular among them is Titanium TV.
If you are thinking to try this app on your Firestick device and have no clue how to get it, I’m going to guide you in this post.
So, How to Install Titanium TV APK on FireStick?
The Downloading process of the Titanium Apk is similar to downloading Google Chrome on Firestick. Here are the steps to install Titanium TV on your Firestick
Step 1: Launch the home and click on the “Settings” option.
Step 2: Go to “My Fire TV > Developer Options” and then turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources”.
Step 3: Go back to the home screen on Firestick and tap on “Find > Search” and type “Downloader”.
Step 4: Open the right option and install the “Downloader by Aftvnews” using the app download the Titanium TV.
Step 7: After that, install the Titanium TV app by following the instructions you get on the screen.
And that is it.
You have now successfully installed the Titanium TV app on your Firestick device and you can start streaming any of your content.
Note: This guide is only for educational purposes and GamingSimplified.com isn’t responsible for any of your actions. Proceed at your own risk.
Let’s discuss a bit more about Titanium TV and what it is all about. But before that, you can also check the installation guide for TeaTV on FireStick.
What is Titanium TV anyway?
Titanium TV is a free streaming app that offers movies and TV shows with a huge library and the contents of this platform are available in various genres.
If you have been looking for a perfect app to watch the latest movies and TV shows on a big screen via Firestick, look no further as Titanium TV has got you covered.
They have a huge collection of popular movies in various categories such as Thriller, Action, Adventure, Romance, Drama, and more. Apart from that, you have some of the most top TV shows that are very hard to ignore.
Let’s see what this app has got in a more detailed way.
Key Features of the Titanium TV app:
- It is free– Yes, you heard it right. To use the Titanium TV app, you don’t have to spend anything from your pocket to stream any movie or TV show on this app. It is entirely free to use however keep in mind that there must be some ads on this app.
- No Logins– To stream anything on the Titanium TV app, you don’t have to create a new account or log in with your account details. You can start watching anything right away after installing it on your device.
- Available on multiple platforms: You can download and use this app on various platforms like Firestick, Chromecast, Android phones/tablets, Android TV, Android Box, Roku, and more.
- Subtitles: If you are having a hard time understanding the context of any movie, you can turn on subtitles on the Titanium TV app and enjoy the movie without any confusion.Subtitles are available in multiple languages such as English, Dutch, Chinese, and more.
- Offers External Player Support: If the movie/ TV show you have selected isn’t playing properly with the in-built media player of Titanium TV, you can always opt for an external media player like MX Player or VLC Player that works perfectly fine.
- HD Quality: Titanium TV offers movies and TV shows in HD quality so that you don’t have to watch your favorite movie in poor or bad video quality.
- Supports Real-Debrid: If you want to have a buffer-free streaming experience, you can connect your Real-Debrid account with the Titanium TV app and start streaming any movie effortlessly.
- Works without rooting: There is no need to root your Android device in order to this app.
- Search bar: If you didn’t find your favorite movie from the categories section, you can make use of the “Search bar” available on this app to find that out.
- Multi-languages: Titanium TV app offers content in muli-languages which is perfectly suitable for regional users.
These are some of the most important and useful features of the Titanium TV app. When you start using this app, you’ll find out a lot more features than these ones. However, If you are also interested to learn about the perfect replacement for Terrarium TV then check the liked article.
Do you need the Downloader app to install Titanium TV on Firestick?
Yes, You absolutely need the Downloader app before you try to install the Titanium TV app on Firestick as the latter is not officially available on the Amazon App Store.
Unlike Android or iOS, most of the popular apps including Google Chrome are officially not available on Amazon App Store due to restrictions by Amazon itself and the best alternate option you have on Firestick is the Downloader app. With the help of this app you can download 3rd party apps like 123movies on Firestick.
Downloader is developed and distributed by the Aftvnews team and is considered one of the safest apps on Firestick which is used by a lot of people.
With the help of Downloader, you can download and install the Titanium TV app on your Firestick device and enjoy streaming your favorite movie. Apart from that, you can use the Downloader app as a web browser too which is really a great feature to have.
If you would like to know more about the Downloader app, here’s a useful video for you.
Best Alternative for Titanium TV:
The best alternatives for Titanium TV are Cinema APK and Kodi and both of them are free to use on Firestick and Fire TV.
Recently some people have complained that they aren’t able to use the Titanium app on Firestick for various reasons and If you happen to face these types of issues, it is good to know a decent alternative for this one.
Cinema APK and Kodi offer some of the best movies and TV shows similar to Titanium TV and I’m pretty sure that you’ll be surprised to see the huge library of both these apps.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why is Titanium TV not working on FireStick?
If Titanium TV isn’t working on Firestick, make sure your internet connection is stable, or simply re-installing the app will fix the problem.
If you are having some trouble using the Titanium TV app on your Firestick, first you need to take a look at your internet connection If that seems to be working fine, just re-install the app and it’ll get rid of most of the issues and then you can run the app smoothly.
2. Is Titanium TV APK safe to use?
Yes, Titanium TV APK is pretty safe to use but make sure you are downloading this app from a legit and secure website.
Just stay away from any suspicious websites while downloading the Titanium TV app on your device and you’ll have no issues while using it.
Titanium TV is an excellent app to use to watch movies and TV shows on Firestick for free but a lot of people who are using Firestick for the very first time get confused about how to install this amazing app.
Just get the Downloader app on your Firestick from the Amazon App Store and then enter the link I have mentioned above and you’ll have the Titanium TV app on your device in a matter of minutes.
I hope you have may have learned How to Install Titanium TV APK on FireStick with this easy-to-follow guide. If you have any doubts, questions, or suggestions, leave that in the comments below and we’ll talk soon. Cheers!